Looking for Testers - Manhattan Set
#1 10-08-2012 
Hello All.

As you know I have been working away for weeks on this Manhattan Set. It started out with a couple of counters and snowballed from there.

I am still in the process of meshing items for this set. However I would like to make sure everything I have made so far functions as it should.

Thank you. Smile

[Image: manhattan3.jpg]

EDIT - Added Collection File.

Attached File(s)
.zip  Manhattan Set_WIP.zip (Size: 1.46 MB / Downloads: 486)
.zip  ManhattanCollectionFile.zip (Size: 2.47 KB / Downloads: 470)

#2 10-08-2012 
Silly question... but how would one go about testing this for you?
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#3 10-08-2012 
I would send you the package files. Not sure if I am allowed to attach them here.

#4 10-08-2012 
Yup, if you see the option to attach in a forum you can.

Reading
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#5 10-08-2012 
I would offer to test but going to be sooo busy next week, not sure if I'll have time. I'll see how I get on at the beginning of the week and if I think I can do it justice I'll let you know Smile

(Still haven't finished preparing for next week's Holiday Club and Uncle's in hospital too)
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#6 10-08-2012 
leefish;15510 Wrote:Yup, if you see the option to attach in a forum you can.

LOL. Thank you. I saw the option, but wasn't sure if I was allow to attach files to posts. Smile
Sailfindragon, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Aug 2012.

#7 10-08-2012 
I will happily help test this for you. Big Grin

#8 10-08-2012 
XanderGC;15513 Wrote:I will happily help test this for you. Big Grin

Thank you Smile

@Karen Lorraine - Don't worry about it. Thank you anyway. Smile

#9 12-08-2012 
So here is what I've found so far. I wouldn't really say these are issues just things I noticed.

- Love that the shelves have slots, but no matter what I tried the very bottom shelves couldn't have anything put on them. Maybe they don't have slots.

- The corner counter can have things placed on it, but usuable items like the coffee maker can't be used when placed. I have a mod that allows this to happen, but I guess it doesn't affect your custom counters.

Other than that I can't say anything else that is not working as intended. The garbage disposal and dishwasher both work fine, a sink can be used in the counter like normal. The colours all work. Just my feedback.

#10 12-08-2012 
Thank you for testing this for me. I really appreciate you doing this for me and providing feedback. Smile

The shelves on the counters require the included OMSP's to function. Which is a pain in the butt.

Sorry, that is a members only option