sims2 #1

Exterior Wood Effect Paneling Set in a variety of 9 colors. These are one of my many earlier creations that I made over 4 years ago. I have since updated them entirely and renamed appropriately in package format.

Hope you enjoy. Happy Simming.

As of 27/09/2014 My TOU is the following.
All my meshes are share friendly and can be included with Recolours.
DO NOT modify my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors to use with your own projects.
DO NOT convert ANY of my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors from Sims 2 to Sims 3. Or Vis-versa
DO NOT convert ANY of my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors to Sims 4.

You don't claim my stuff as your own.
You don't upload ANY of my creations to a site to download directly.

Screenshots
Exterior Wood Effect Paneling Screenshot Exterior Wood Effect Paneling Screenshot Exterior Wood Effect Paneling Screenshot Exterior Wood Effect Paneling Screenshot Exterior Wood Effect Paneling Screenshot Exterior Wood Effect Paneling Screenshot Exterior Wood Effect Paneling Screenshot Exterior Wood Effect Paneling Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 130.1 KB | File Name SAILFINDRAGON_ExteriorWoodPanelingSET_SIMS2.zip | # of Downloads 196  

Comments
#2 01-09-2012
These are lovely, but I have already downloaded when I went on a spree at MTS Smile

#3 01-09-2012
Yea, you have the benefit of being a member at MTS. MTS does not allow guest downloads - Leefish does Big Grin

#4 01-09-2012
Yay that's the beauty of Leefish Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option