sims2 #1

Worn Stucco Wall Set - 30 Stucco Walls with a variety of white wood mouldings & panels.
The set comprises of 10 x Worn Stucco Walls with white wood mouldings, 10 x Worn Stucco Walls with white wood panels & mouldings and 10 x Worn Stucco Walls with white wood mouldings & high wood panels.

This is a custom texture, so if there is a color you would like. Please let me know.
Hope you enjoy. Happy Simming.

As of 27/09/2014 My TOU is the following.
All my meshes are share friendly and can be included with Recolours.
DO NOT modify my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors to use with your own projects.
DO NOT convert ANY of my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors from Sims 2 to Sims 3. Or Vis-versa
DO NOT convert ANY of my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors to Sims 4.

You don't claim my stuff as your own.
You don't upload ANY of my creations to a site to download directly.

Screenshots
Worn Stucco Wall Set Screenshot Worn Stucco Wall Set Screenshot Worn Stucco Wall Set Screenshot Worn Stucco Wall Set Screenshot Worn Stucco Wall Set Screenshot Worn Stucco Wall Set Screenshot Worn Stucco Wall Set Screenshot Worn Stucco Wall Set Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 485.84 KB | File Name SAILFINDRAGON_WornStuccoWalls_SIMS2.zip | # of Downloads 196  
Filesize 280.5 KB | File Name SAILFINDRAGON_WornStuccoHighPanelWalls_SIMS2.zip | # of Downloads 179  
Filesize 430.9 KB | File Name SAILFINDRAGON_WornStuccoPanelWalls_SIMS2.zip | # of Downloads 183  
Comments
#5 15-08-2012
Stucco + wood panels = win. Smile And I'm not just saying that because I have (light) orange stucco walls IRL. Wink

#6 18-08-2012
They're just what I'm looking for - Thank you Smile

#7 18-08-2012
Julie J;15743 Wrote:They're just what I'm looking for - Thank you Smile

hi Julie - good to see you here. Yes, the walls are lovely indeed. Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option