sims2 #1

This is the Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set I just released for the Sims 3. I decided that it would be nice for Sims 2 players, myself included, to have this set too. Included is the Ashbourne Fence & Gate with 2 additional recolors, 3 including the mesh. Oak, Cherry & Dark Wood.

Hope you enjoy. Happy Simming.

*I have included a version for users who only run the base game with no expansions installed.
Please ensure you install the correct version as the main version will only work for users with at least one (any) expansion pack installed - otherwise they will not show in-game. *

As of 27/09/2014 My TOU is the following.
All my meshes are share friendly and can be included with Recolours.
DO NOT modify my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors to use with your own projects.
DO NOT convert ANY of my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors from Sims 2 to Sims 3. Or Vis-versa
DO NOT convert ANY of my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors to Sims 4.

You don't claim my stuff as your own.
You don't upload ANY of my creations to a site to download directly.

Screenshots
Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set Screenshot Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set Screenshot Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set Screenshot Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set Screenshot Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set Screenshot Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 698.12 KB | File Name SAILFINDRAGON_AshbourneFenceGateSet_SIMS2.zip | # of Downloads 378  
Filesize 649.89 KB | File Name SAILFINDRAGON_AshbourneFenceGateBASEGAME_SIMS2.zip | # of Downloads 136  

Comments
#2 07-09-2012
Lovely fences. Thank you Smile

#3 07-09-2012
Man do I love to use fences in my game. Thanks!

Sorry, that is a members only option