sims3 #1

Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set. This was a set I did way back in the begining when I first started creating for the Sims 2. Needless to say that was sometime ago. So I decided to give it a complete update and revamp it for the Sims 3.
Both fence and gate are fully customizable in CAS editor and have 3 recolorable channels, giving you the option to mix and match your colors/textures. The two variations included are just basic wood textures, however I am sure you will have fun matching them to your own sim homes.

Please note, unfortunately the cast iron hinges are not customizable.

Ashbourne Gate:
Catalog Location: Gates (Build Mode)
Cost: $115

Ashbourne Fence:
Catalog Location: Fences (Build Mode)
Cost: $30

As of 27/09/2014 My TOU is the following.
All my meshes are share friendly and can be included with Recolours.
DO NOT modify my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors to use with your own projects.
DO NOT convert ANY of my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors from Sims 2 to Sims 3. Or Vis-versa
DO NOT convert ANY of my meshes/textures/patterns/walls/floors to Sims 4.

You don't claim my stuff as your own.
You don't upload ANY of my creations to a site to download directly.

Screenshots
Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set Screenshot Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set Screenshot Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set Screenshot Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set Screenshot Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set Screenshot Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set Screenshot Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set Screenshot Ashbourne Fence & Gate Set Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 382.3 KB | File Name SAILFINDRAGON_AshbourneFenceGateSet_SIMS3.zip | # of Downloads 302  

Comments

There are no comments yet. Be the first to add one.

Sorry, that is a members only option