Now boarding on platform two...
#1 20-08-2012 
Hey everyone! I wanted to post a sort of "heads up" so it doesn't seem that I've randomly left so soon after joining.

This Tuesday I'll be leaving for Ottawa to visit my childhood best friend, and will be away until Friday/Saturday. I'm very excited, as I have not seen her for quite a number of years and we're pretty much brother and sister. Very close Smile

My train departs at 6:58AM, so I have an early wake up to look forward to. Definitely not the highlight of the trip, as my usual wake up time during the holidays is around 10:30AM. Going on this trip also means that I'll be away from home on my birthday (turning 17 on the 23rd!), but celebrating with my true best friend seems like the perfect present.

Anyway, you may still see me around here before I actually leave, but expect "radio silence" until I get back.

Cheers,
- Sheldrake :3

#2 20-08-2012 
Hey Sheldrake, hope you have a lovely time visiting your best friend. Safe journey and take care Smile

Karen
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#3 20-08-2012 
Have a safe journey and have fun!
Ginnie Wrote:We'll get along just fine as long as you never get between me and chocolate.

#4 20-08-2012 
Safe trip. Enjoy
Sailfindragon, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Aug 2012.

#5 25-08-2012 
I'm back! The trip was amazing...I even got to see my old neighbourhood!

Pics may be coming later.

#6 25-08-2012 
Welcome back, Sheldrake. Glad you had a good time Smile
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

Sorry, that is a members only option