Chic Fish
#1 21-08-2012 
I have been working on a new layout called ChicFish Big Grin. It is supposed to be a bit more modern than the existing Bluefish. I hope you all like it, it is about 90% done.

Lee

#2 21-08-2012 
mmm I've been seeing snippets of this for the last week and yes on the whole I like it. I like the clear white background and the blue highlighted boxes. I do miss some of the boxes down the right side of the page and some of the colourful pages, but I'm sure I'll get used to it very soon. Am aware that things need to change and be updated (work in publishing, lol) to be able to keep up-to-date with current trends.

Looking forward to seeing it 100% finished Big Grin
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#3 21-08-2012 
The latest topics is there - but only on screens wider than 1024px. I decided to do that as it looked horrible and squished in small width screens. You can always use "ctrl -" if you REALLY want to see it on portal, or you can use the recent posts dropdown in the menu (which is basically latest topics in a larger format).

Bluefish is not being retired, so you could swap back to that Big Grin
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#4 21-08-2012 
Well you know I just love it. Huge fan of the color. Smile
Sailfindragon, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Aug 2012.

#5 21-08-2012 
Yes, I realise I can swap back, but I thought I should give the new theme a try after all the work you've put into it, Lee Big Grin

#6 21-08-2012 
I saw your blab eefje.

New posts since last visit has always been dodgy - it is a flaw in the MYBB design. That is why I have the unread posts - those are the posts you have not read. If the number in the green box looks huge just click on it - select the "mark all topics as read" and then trust the green box going forward.

The unread topic : http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3331
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#7 21-08-2012 
I was missing that box, found it now, happy Smile

#8 21-08-2012 
I very like new theme Smile it is more clear and modern

#9 21-08-2012 
Very nice. Very sleek and modern, really liking the colour scheme.
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#10 21-08-2012 
Looks good to me. But I tried Quick reply and got a no topic exists message. Ginnie

leefish;15810 Wrote:I have been working on a new layout called ChicFish Big Grin. It is supposed to be a bit more modern than the existing Bluefish. I hope you all like it, it is about 90% done.

Lee
Ginnie Wrote:We'll get along just fine as long as you never get between me and chocolate.

Sorry, that is a members only option