Chic Fish
#11 22-08-2012 
I really, really like it. Crisp and clean, but still very Leefish. Smile

leefish Wrote:The latest topics is there - but only on screens wider than 1024px.

My resolution is 1280*1024, but I don't see the latest topics on Portal? I've tried with "ctrl -" until the text is so small, it's illegible, but it still isn't there. (For the record, I'm on Firefox 14.0.1 and while I do use NoScript and AdBlock, I don't block anything here.)

But since I can see the recent posts by way of Site Links as well, I'm still happy. Smile
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#12 22-08-2012 
Ginnie;15822 Wrote:Looks good to me. But I tried Quick reply and got a no topic exists message. Ginnie

leefish;15810 Wrote:I have been working on a new layout called ChicFish Big Grin. It is supposed to be a bit more modern than the existing Bluefish. I hope you all like it, it is about 90% done.

Lee

Where did you see that exactly Ginnie? In this topic?
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#13 22-08-2012 
testing as trout

NixNivis;15827 Wrote:I really, really like it. Crisp and clean, but still very Leefish. Smile

leefish Wrote:The latest topics is there - but only on screens wider than 1024px.

My resolution is 1280*1024, but I don't see the latest topics on Portal? I've tried with "ctrl -" until the text is so small, it's illegible, but it still isn't there. (For the record, I'm on Firefox 14.0.1 and while I do use NoScript and AdBlock, I don't block anything here.)

But since I can see the recent posts by way of Site Links as well, I'm still happy. Smile

Hmm, I did some more tweaking Nix - can you try it again? As I don't have an endless variety of computers I used this tool to see if it worked:

http://quirktools.com/screenfly/

It seemed ok there.

* trout looks strangely leelike.
A loyal sockfish

#14 22-08-2012 
It looks wonderful!
Misty, proud to be a member of Leefish since Feb 2011.

#15 22-08-2012 
Now it's there. Celebrate This makes me even happier - thanks for fixing it!

Trout, are those Leefish socks you're wearing? Tongue
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#16 22-08-2012 
* leefish frowns at trout. Buy your own socks.

Indeed, a fish in socks.... odd.

#17 22-08-2012 
ie8 test

ie8 test

#18 22-08-2012 
Testing, testing! <helping lee>
Ginnie Wrote:We'll get along just fine as long as you never get between me and chocolate.

#19 22-08-2012 
Thanks Ginnie, looks like it is fixed Big Grin

#20 22-08-2012 
leefish;15815 Wrote:I saw your blab eefje.

New posts since last visit has always been dodgy - it is a flaw in the MYBB design. That is why I have the unread posts - those are the posts you have not read. If the number in the green box looks huge just click on it - select the "mark all topics as read" and then trust the green box going forward.

The unread topic : http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3331

Thanks!

Sorry, that is a members only option