sims2 #1
I was messing around with the CAS Pet creation when I decided to make a new dog for my new favorite family. They just opened a flower shop and thanks to all that money they got to buy a new home and now they needed a pet to go with it. For these girls I didn't want them to have a giant dog, but I did want them to have a Husky so I made them one.

The package itself is a breed file and not an actual Sim file. This means that you can modify the pet to your liking (collar, fur, actual appeance and personality) so that it fits in your game.

As far as I can tell Pets don't carry CC with them so you should be completely safe to use it. Please leave comments, I like comments. wave

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
Mini Husky Breed Screenshot Mini Husky Breed Screenshot Mini Husky Breed Screenshot Mini Husky Breed Screenshot Mini Husky Breed Screenshot Mini Husky Breed Screenshot Mini Husky Breed Screenshot  
Download link
Filesize 11.19 KB | File Name XGC - Mini Husky.rar | # of Downloads 190  

Comments
#5 26-08-2012
Thanks. Viewing her in the doghouse she looks super tiny lol.

#6 26-08-2012
Very cute, if you can call a husky cute, lol Smile

#7 27-08-2012
yay for more pics Big Grin

#8 28-08-2012
See I told you I'd upload more pics. I just wish the game could take bigger screenshots by default.

Sorry, that is a members only option