• Replacement Engagement & Wedding Rings
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
For the longest time I looked for replacement rings and when I finally found one I liked it just didn't work for my game any more. After that I used an invisible wedding ring mod that hid both the engagement and wedding rings. I've been messing around SimPE for a while now and am beginning to learn a few things, such as that not everything has a texture file, some things are changed by changing the colour of the TMXT files.

I'm getting ahead of myself though. Hopefully the colour is okay as I was going for a lighter yellow colour but I didn't want white/silver rings. I also hope it works in your games as I don't have a way to test it outside of my game.

For the record I own all EP's and SP's except for Happy Holiday stuff and the rings appear in my game.

Let me know. Big Grin wave

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
Replacement Engagement & Wedding Rings Screenshot Replacement Engagement & Wedding Rings Screenshot Replacement Engagement & Wedding Rings Screenshot Replacement Engagement & Wedding Rings Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 1,008 bytes | File Name XGC - Replacement Ring.rar | # of Downloads 2,895  

Comments
#5 26-08-2012
Looks good. Thank you.

#6 27-08-2012
Very Prettiful!

#7 16-02-2013
So... does anyone have any issues using the rings? Maybe it's just my game but my rings don't always stay on their finger but more of in their finger lol.

#8 22-11-2016
  • Registered
Thank you, this is a lovely replacement!

Sorry, that is a members only option