Do you prefer TS2 or TS3?
#51 21-05-2013 
My newest bug with Sims 3 is when I go into buy or build mode the store content shows at the top edged in gold no less. Rolleyes (really EA? That won't make me buy it anymore then before-not at all) Filtering has no option to just make that junk disappear, although someone said it's in settings. I will have to search further as I thought I had turned everything off. I wanted to like Sims 3, although I remember seeing that screen shot back in 2009 and going O_o at those sims sitting on the picnic blanket and hoped, really hoped they were not how the sims would look... it was how the sims looked. The scenery was stunning, but I'm not playing the scenery! I can't imagine how hard modding it must be with all those patches.
joandsarah, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Mar 2013.

#52 22-05-2013 
Bordered in Gold Big Grin

I should try that with my uploads....

#53 11-10-2013 
I love both, but i prefer Sims 2 for teh gameplay... I just hate it when the whole neighborhood is "on"... Control freak me Wink
magicslippers, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Oct 2013.

A screaming gravity cat (during daylight only) ☀☀☀

#54 12-10-2013 
I do like some expansions in TS3, and play the game (CC-free) on occasion. TS3 also has beautiful landscapes. That said, I don't like the way the sims look and I think the game is a bit boring, so I can't get hooked like I am to TS1 and TS2.

I love TS2, and feel like that game is only limited by my own imagination. I will probably play it for ever as it never is boring, the sims are beautiful, and since I play with a clean neighborhood, I have plenty of space to grow my sims' world before the inevitable implosion.

#55 13-10-2013 
Thought I was totally over playing TS2 after TS3 was announced then released, but I gave it (TS3) up in fall 2011 and returned to playing TS2 at the beginning of 2012...and don't for a second regret leaving TS3 behind.

#56 13-10-2013 
Yea, I also swapped over to TS3 - I even tried playing but it was boring. I loved Cast though, and seeing my sim ride their bike through the hood was just - AWESOME.But yea, a sim cannot live on his/her bike cycling forever.....

However.

I saw how much FUN some simmers were having just playing their TS2, and of course TS2 is/was/shalleverbe my first love for sims games. So I booted up TS2. The crispness....the sims and their cuteness - lowly test sims got lives because yea, who can betray that level of cute? So I went back to TS2.

#57 13-10-2013 
I so prefer TS2

#58 14-12-2013 
TS2. I think it looks more real than TS3, and I just prefer it ._.

Sorry, that is a members only option