sims2 #1
I cobbled together a mesh for one of Jason Stackhouse's girls in my game and thought maybe some of you could use it. The texture is fanseelamb's, the shorts are from a Trapping mesh and the boots were converted from TS3 by Yuxi .

The mesh has fat and preg morphs (seriously, I think Jason's lady friends would dress this way pregnant Wink ) It's in the everyday category.

[Image: Cynnix%20cowgirl%20shorts-preg.jpg]

FACES=2793 VERTICES=2323

ETA-Now with the right version of the mesh Blush

Screenshots
Jason's Girl Screenshot Jason's Girl Screenshot Jason's Girl Screenshot Jason's Girl Screenshot Jason's Girl Screenshot Jason's Girl Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 934.6 KB | File Name Cynnix af Cowgirl Shorts.rar | # of Downloads 310
File Updated 14-09-2012

Comments
#13 13-09-2012
Aha. I just loaded the mesh in Milkshape and it has no morphs, and the groups are still separated into "body", "clothes", "boots". So My guess is that you accidentally uploaded the wrong version of the mesh. Surprising that it shows up in my game at all with those group names!

#14 14-09-2012
I'm so sorry, I updated the file before I uploaded the mesh, but forgot to put the updated mesh into the archive. It's there now.

I guess I should have checked that first Rofl I looked at the milkshape file, checked it in game, on both of my computers, I even installed sims 2 on my neighbors laptop and tested it there.

#15 15-09-2012
Thanks for the update Cynnix - easy enough mistake to make - I have done it myself far more times than I would like to admit.

#16 16-09-2012
Yeah, certainly an easy mistake to make. But it works fine now. Thanks for the update! Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option