sims2 #1
I cobbled together a mesh for one of Jason Stackhouse's girls in my game and thought maybe some of you could use it. The texture is fanseelamb's, the shorts are from a Trapping mesh and the boots were converted from TS3 by Yuxi .

The mesh has fat and preg morphs (seriously, I think Jason's lady friends would dress this way pregnant Wink ) It's in the everyday category.

[Image: Cynnix%20cowgirl%20shorts-preg.jpg]

FACES=2793 VERTICES=2323

ETA-Now with the right version of the mesh Blush

Screenshots
Jason's Girl Screenshot Jason's Girl Screenshot Jason's Girl Screenshot Jason's Girl Screenshot Jason's Girl Screenshot Jason's Girl Screenshot    
Download link
Filesize 934.6 KB | File Name Cynnix af Cowgirl Shorts.rar | # of Downloads 308
File Updated 14-09-2012

Comments
#2 30-08-2012
yay new uploader Big Grin Thank you Cynnix. I think Jason's girlfriends would dress this way too Wink

#3 31-08-2012
LOL. Yes I think Jason's girls would dress this way even while pregnant. I love that it includes a pregnant morph. Thanks for sharing! Big Grin

#4 31-08-2012
People will notice and recognize your condition anyway, so why the heck wouldn't one dress the way one wants? Would she be less pregnant if she hid her belly behind cloth? Does 'being pregnant' in any way equal 'giving offense' or something?

Nice combo!

Sorry, that is a members only option