I have a confession to make....
#1 01-09-2012 
I don't have a TV, so I've never watched True Blood.

What is it about True Blood that makes it so fantastic to you who watch it?
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

#2 01-09-2012 
OK, if we're going for truth and honesty today...
I *do* have a TV, but when I switch it on, it's just to see a movie on DVD. So I don't know Jack Schitt about True Blood or any other show either.

#3 01-09-2012 
I'm no help either. We DO have a TV, but no cable and that show isn't on Netflix. I CAN tell you that the books (what I've read of them) are good.

#4 01-09-2012 
Oh yes. I love the Sookie Stackhouse books.
Sailfindragon, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Aug 2012.

#5 01-09-2012 
Um. I have a TV but I don't watch it. I read one Sookie book. It was ok.

As far as I know, True Blood is about a gang of sims who live in Fansee's game. Eric is having an affair with Godric, Bill (who is an eternal sweetie) is married to Sookie. And she sleeps with the rest of the hood.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#6 02-09-2012 
I do have a TV but I barely watch it because I'm addicted to The Sims 2. And even if I did watch it, I don't think I have the channel that gets True Blood (HBO?)

#7 02-09-2012 
Who ARE you people with no TVs. What world have I stumbled into. OMG.

* fanseelamb declares that owning a TV and never watching it does not count as having a TV

True Blood is an amazing show. Great characters, great atmosphere, great stories, humour, suspense, love, loss, action, and "OMG ARRRGHH!" cliffhangers. Plus a very pretty cast. And the best opening song ever. Pick up the first two seasons on DVD/Blu-Ray* and order enough takeout to last 2 days, then have yourself a fun filled marathon viewing session. Be warned that it does contain graphic sex and violence, but there's much more to it than that.

*also pick up a DVD/Blu-Ray player and acceptably large flatscreen TV, those of you who don't own these items wave

#8 02-09-2012 
I can watch dvd's on my PC, and I have a nice big PC monitor Smile AND I'm on holidays for 3 weeks, so I think I will do just that Fansee! Smile

Glad to know I'm not the only one who doesn't watch TV and rarely watches DVD's.

I didn't realise that True Blood was based on the Sookie Stackhouse stories - I have heard of those., although I haven't read them. I kind of stopped reading vampire stories when the horror that is Twilight came out. I am anti-twilight.
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

#9 02-09-2012 
fanseelamb;16204 Wrote:Who ARE you people with no TVs. What world have I stumbled into. OMG.

* fanseelamb declares that owning a TV and never watching it does not count as having a TV

<snip>

*also pick up a DVD/Blu-Ray player and acceptably large flatscreen TV, those of you who don't own these items wave

* Blu-ray: got it!
* TV screen size: 40"

Should do, whenever I watch a flick...

#10 02-09-2012 
I have a TV and don't watch much (I like things like The XFactor, Strictly Come Dancing, Dancing on Ice and a big fan of Homes Under the Hammer), but the kids do. I don't watch True Blood either because vampires (however much you like them) are not my thing I'm afraid, but I do appreciate all the work the Coffin Crew put into creating the vampire set.

In the UK it would be a waste of money to own a TV and not watch as the TV licence costs a fortune!

PS my daughter likes vampire stuff, although she is a fan of Twilight I'm afraid.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

Sorry, that is a members only option