sims2 #1
Even little ol' download resistant me could not resist this set. The recolours by engelchen are stunning. The meshes by buggybooz are gorgeous.

(Thanks to trappingcrushes @ tumblr for borrowing this find from Amaryll @ GoS). Tongue

CREDIT and LINK if you use my stuff.

Mesh and texture edits (aka recolours) are welcome.

You may include my meshes with your recolours.

You may include my content with your own packaged Sims and Lots.

Please do not redistribute my original files in any other way.

Please do not redistribute my sims or altered versions of them.

Please do not post any part of my work on any paysite, including TSR (The Sims Resource).

Have fun!

Screenshots
Sage Office And Dining Set Screenshot Sage Office And Dining Set Screenshot Sage Office And Dining Set Screenshot Sage Office And Dining Set Screenshot
Download link
Comments
#5 05-09-2012
* fanseelamb 's curiosity is piqued

Sorry to have made you sad, MLC.

#6 06-09-2012
Beautiful. Smile

#7 06-09-2012
Don't be sorry fansee! Maybe I should've gone into that long story a bit?

To make a long story shorter- there was once a unknown creator (we'll call her CLM) who wanted to be as make things as awesome as Buggy's stuff and failed. Sad She finally figured out that Buggy must have some magic pixie dust she sprinkles on all of her creations.. Since she couldn't find any of this magic pixie dust (Wal-Mart claims it's on back order) she found other ways to be almost - ok, 10%? - as awesome. Smile She (this CLM) still wishes for that other 90% of awesomeness and gets a little sad when Buggy posts more pure win.

Hmmm..and that was making a long story shorter? *must work on shortening skills*

Not related to this exact find- but OMG!! Did you see Englechen's recolors of the nursery?!? *faints* Good thing that CLM person isn't much of a recolorer and prefers to download other people's recolors, lol. I know, I know, link- I'll find it eventually.

#8 06-09-2012
Couldn't resist anymore been and downloaded it Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option