• EasyLiving-slight split level
  • Creator: Cheeky
Don't know if this is the right place for this! I would like feedback to see if it would be good enough for upload here I have many Pics but will upload just a few.The Kitchen is the only part split-level Please leave feedback as I am only new at this ..Thank's Smile

Screenshots
EasyLiving-slight split level Screenshot EasyLiving-slight split level Screenshot EasyLiving-slight split level Screenshot EasyLiving-slight split level Screenshot EasyLiving-slight split level Screenshot EasyLiving-slight split level Screenshot EasyLiving-slight split level Screenshot EasyLiving-slight split level Screenshot
Comments
#2 11-09-2012
Hmm, first thought is uh-oh - roof (I hate roofs). Second was "hey nice decorating" - the interior is really nice and I like the plants in the bathroom. Third - great landscaping.

SO - its the roof.

What can we do to get that looking a bit more polished. I shall think about it, but my first thought is - square floor plan on one storey = nightmare to roof. By putting some insets in the walls and maybe adding a upper storey on a part of the house then the roof will improve a lot.

#3 11-09-2012
Roof. Yes.

I'm interested to know how you got the wallpaper on the front roof as a diagonal thing - because I'm pretty sure I've never seen a wallpaper with the stone on the diagonal...

Is that part of the split-level thing?

I'd download it - but I would remove the roof and re-do it. That's a lot of space in the front gable, which actually is quite distracting from the house. I'd also consider using a different wallpaper to the stone for the roof-line. It's a rare thing for people to stone-clad to the top. If you wanted to keep the cross look for the house, it would be better if the top of the roof in both directions matched - that is, the slope on both roofs was the same. But to be honest, I'd probably lose the cross shape, and go for a more uniform roofline at the front.

#4 11-09-2012
Hi Leefish Ty for the feedback I have re-done it and here is the link for "works in progress" http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=4107

celebkiriedhel;16365 Wrote:Roof. Yes.

I'm interested to know how you got the wallpaper on the front roof as a diagonal thing - because I'm pretty sure I've never seen a wallpaper with the stone on the diagonal...

Is that part of the split-level thing?

I'd download it - but I would remove the roof and re-do it. That's a lot of space in the front gable, which actually is quite distracting from the house. I'd also consider using a different wallpaper to the stone for the roof-line. It's a rare thing for people to stone-clad to the top. If you wanted to keep the cross look for the house, it would be better if the top of the roof in both directions matched - that is, the slope on both roofs was the same. But to be honest, I'd probably lose the cross shape, and go for a more uniform roofline at the front.
Hi Celebkiriedhel ty for the feedback I have redone it pls have a look here http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=4107 Also I have changed the brick on the roof I found a nice wallpaper that dont really show it crosses over like that I didn't do it I think it has something to do with me using CFE while building Thank's for your time

Sorry, that is a members only option