Garage
#11 12-09-2012 
Nice!
Ginnie Wrote:We'll get along just fine as long as you never get between me and chocolate.

#12 13-09-2012 
Ok, a couple more pictures for you guys Big Grin

I have managed to repo it to the NL garage, and the frame is stand alone. Using the default black recolour gives you a closed door and I have made a recolour for the red fire door:

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#13 13-09-2012 
Very nice!
Cynnix, proud to be a member of Leefish since Mar 2011.

#14 14-09-2012 
I like it! I would use it in a normal Garage as well Big Grin
Cheeky, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Sep 2012.

#15 14-09-2012 
Thanks Cheeky. I must admit - I may have failed to make it clear that this is a garage door for a fire station. Or an ambulance bay I guess.

Personally (but maybe I live in a rough hood) I would not have a glass paneled garage door so I would find it unusual to see it used on a house.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#16 14-09-2012 
leefish;16439 Wrote:Thanks Cheeky. I must admit - I may have failed to make it clear that this is a garage door for a fire station. Or an ambulance bay I guess.

Personally (but maybe I live in a rough hood) I would not have a glass paneled garage door so I would find it unusual to see it used on a house.
You can see then I live out in the country on top of a hill,long driveway up a steep hill,A thief would have to have the eyesight of Superman to see inside our Garage lol
Cheeky, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Sep 2012.

Sorry, that is a members only option