• Horner's Corner Magic Shop for Good Witches
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Somehow this place came up in the chat conversation, so now it's an upload. Much more of a decorating adventure than an architectural one, I'd be interested to see if anyone could make the floor plan more interesting. I highly recommend using the clean installer because two hacks tagged along and I didn't know how to clear them out but it shouldn't matter because I read the manual and learned how to save the file with no hacks. Also, note the CC in the images (several things are Lee's), anything unfamiliar to your game is not going to be on the lot when you play it.

This is intended as a business lot for AL witches and warlocks, presumably good or neutral with this decor. I'd say it's about 50-75% furnished. Of course you'll want to bring your cauldron, your cat, a magic throne or two, maybe a cat condo or scratching post. It is arranged to accommodate selling reagents, themed decor, cats, birdcages, small aquariums, things with which I like to furnish witch and cat households in my game. There is also a toy bench upstairs, and, if I'm not mistaken, a flower bench.

If you are wondering about the name, the color scheme made me think of plums and this nursery rhyme.

Updated 12/20/2012!

Please do not charge for, or otherwise restrict access to, my uploads or anything derived from them, but I invite modification and further development of any of my content. Due credit is righteous and appreciated, but I have neither the time nor the interest to track anyone down who fails to observe this guideline, credit me at your own discretion. Other than that, do as you see fit.

Screenshots
Horner's Corner Magic Shop for Good Witches Screenshot Horner's Corner Magic Shop for Good Witches Screenshot Horner's Corner Magic Shop for Good Witches Screenshot Horner's Corner Magic Shop for Good Witches Screenshot Horner's Corner Magic Shop for Good Witches Screenshot Horner's Corner Magic Shop for Good Witches Screenshot Horner's Corner Magic Shop for Good Witches Screenshot Horner's Corner Magic Shop for Good Witches Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 939.43 KB | File Name Horner's Corner.zip | # of Downloads 85
File Updated 20-12-2012

Comments
#2 13-09-2012
hmm, its like a cc treasure hunt Big Grin

I see - dahlen bookcases - and Art Nouveaulicious items.

#3 13-09-2012
Yes, I suppose I could compile a list, but if anyone has any questions I'm sure I can provide a link to most any of it.

Second Empire completer windows are yours (leefish's.) Dahlen set and OFB crates too (I chose the least grungy recolour.) Chess board recolour in AL light wood is Michelle's. Knightguy's Nouveaulicious shelf built out of the bookcase (a good spot for selling magical reagents) is on MATY. Store stuff is all from the fixed MATY collections (originals were often unfinished/sloppy; does anyone have the Simsbaby teen full bob fix that is missing from that set? Last I checked, that forum link was broken. Is Simsbaby still active?) Havelock's Castaway card table is one of my all time favourite objects, also on MATY.

I can also recommend using one of these mods to make fish show up in community lot aquariums. Random birds show up already.

Looking at that front exterior view, I'm wishing I had used the move objects cheat to move that phone to the side of the building. The payphone in the updated version has been moved to the side, and an extra trash can added.

Sorry, that is a members only option