sims2 #1
Nothing fancy, just a couple of floors I made to match (and then forgot about, lol) some terrain paint by Kativip that Lee asked about. In the screenshots you can see that the game lighting affects the flooring and not the terrain paint. This means that the flooring might look slightly different color-wise than the terrain paint depending on where it's placed and what time of day it is in your game. (Maybe the seasons affect it too?) I've used this flooring on other lots and it does match pretty well.

[Image: thumb640x480]

In the "main" screenshot my floors are in the fenced in area under the porch and Kativip's terrain surrounds it all to show how well they do- or don't- match up. The smaller was just an experiment and snuck it's way into the .rar. Smile

Both can be found in Build>Floors>Poured and cost 2 simoleons.

The terrain paint can be found in Kativip's CHBL lot - there is more than 1 with the name Ground Mix 1. Just use Clean Installer and it's preview, it's in there. Alternatively- BOX OR MediaFire

Recolor, edit, include meshes with recolors and/or lots.
Just don't claim my work as your own and keep it FREE!
No paysites please!

Screenshots
Ground Mix Flooring Screenshot Ground Mix Flooring Screenshot          
Download link
Filesize 62.57 KB | File Name MLC-KativipGroundMixMatchFloors.rar | # of Downloads 516  

Comments
#5 17-09-2012
Why, yes you may. I have to find it again, all I remember right now is that it's in an older set or included with a lot.

Aha! Found it. It's in her CHBL lot and I've added a link to it. I couldn't find it anywhere else..as in NOT in a lot.

#6 17-09-2012
arg arg arg - all EPs - clean installer (flails pitifully.....)

#7 17-09-2012
Sorry. Sad I looked, I swear I did. (Seriously, I went through just about every Kativip download I could find..the only ones I didn't touch were the ones that obviously didn't have any build stuff in them.)

#8 17-09-2012
* leefish mumbles something about a mediafire link and looks hopefully at MLC.

Sorry, that is a members only option