More of a "do you know how?" question
#11 18-09-2012 
fanseelamb Wrote:ETA: Okay so I took a look at that old table of mine and still couldn't find a way to make the design tool work so that all the colours can be used. The trouble is when you don't include the GMDC and other mesh parts, you're missing the fields that you need to edit when doing repository linking.

hmm, but you know what the GMDC parts are called. You know that from the original. So IN THEORY - you can add a GMND and the SHPE and Bob is your uncle. Maybe.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#12 18-09-2012 
leefish Wrote:hmm, but you know what the GMDC parts are called. You know that from the original. So IN THEORY - you can add a GMND and the SHPE and Bob is your uncle. Maybe.

Well if anyone would like to test that theory, you're more than welcome to use my table as a starting point. It requires the Ikea Stuff Pack and is found in the Dining Table category. Basically it's just the round Ikea HEMNES end table turned into a dining table... for use in a certain vampire bar. Luckily the default black colour is the one I wanted anyway, so I never bothered tearing any hair out trying to fix the design mode thing.

Attached File(s)
.rar  fanseelamb_ikea-endtable-as-diningtable_DESIGN MODE BUSTED.rar (Size: 9.11 KB / Downloads: 500)

#13 18-09-2012 
* leefish flails. Well, I would if my fins hadn't dropped off from laughing.

I shall just splash a bit instead
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#14 18-09-2012 
* fanseelamb sprinkles some fish food into Lee's bowl, then goes back to playing with her vampire bar in an unchallenging manner

#15 23-09-2012 
Ok, thankyou. Those are some really interesting answers ranging from no, definitely not to yay I did itSmile

Thanks for the package Fansee, will delve in and have a good look.

Sorry, that is a members only option