Star Trek RPG
#1 19-09-2012 
If anyone here likes Sims and Star Trek and Role Playing, maybe you would like to try out Sim Trek? They have a new RPG starting and I hear they are great fun.

Here is the " blurb"

New RPGYou are invited to join the crew of the U.S.S. Kestrel as we seek out new lives and new civilizations in the Gamma Quadrant. You can be a part of an exciting role playing adventure where YOU control the actions of the crew and determine the fate of an entire Galaxy.

The U.S.S. Kestrel is now accepting crew applications. Applications are due by Sept 29th and the Mission begins October 1st.

Here is a direct link to the forum to read about it and sign up: http://s1.zetaboards.com/SimTrek__2_Bold...m/1703211/

#2 19-09-2012 
That could be cool.... does it matter how up to date I am? I haven't really watched it since I got rid of my VCR and TV, and all my episodes were on tape.
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

#3 19-09-2012 
Well, it's an RPG - maybe you could be a noob to Star Fleet? Or maybe a time traveller - warped into the XX Century by unknown vortex urp whilst on a routine space flight. That way knowing nothing could be part of your character?
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#4 19-09-2012 
I was thinking of being bajoran - cause I like Kira Nerys a lot, but maybe as a cadet? They don't have to know a lot. Also I've had this dream of being a holo-deck technician. That would be very cool.
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

Sorry, that is a members only option