How Do I Get My Sims CC to Sort by Price in the Catalog?
#1 19-09-2012 
Thanks to Karen, I got the Sims 2 cc to show by installing the CEP and unpacking all of the packages, but the new stuff is at the end of the catalog; it's not sorting by price. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks. Ginnie
Ginnie Wrote:We'll get along just fine as long as you never get between me and chocolate.

#2 20-09-2012 
Hi Ginnie Smile

I don't really have an answer for you but thinking back I had the opposite problem when I first started using CC. All of it was grouped together at the end of the section and then later on it was all jumbled up with the rest of the catalog and I couldn't find it anymore. lol Maybe it'll sort itself out?

#3 20-09-2012 
Is it something silly like a setting in the game? Order collections by whatever?
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#4 20-09-2012 
All the stuff I just installed rests at the end of each part of the catalog (this is all Maxis stuff that hadn't shown up at all, so I guess I'm a bit better off!). If there's a game setting, I can't see it. <scratching head>
Ginnie Wrote:We'll get along just fine as long as you never get between me and chocolate.

#5 20-09-2012 
sounds like a collections thing maybe. Do you have collections files Ginnie?
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#6 20-09-2012 
It sounds like a bit to me like a cache problem - Have you tried deleting the caches and then getting them to recreate?
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

#7 20-09-2012 
I thought about collections, but I don't have any. No, haven't tried deleting my cache. Is that the same as the ie cache?

#8 20-09-2012 
Ginnie;16658 Wrote:I thought about collections, but I don't have any. No, haven't tried deleting my cache. Is that the same as the ie cache?

try looking at this post by Kiri Ginnie http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=3821
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

Sorry, that is a members only option