• TS3 to TS2 Conversion Database
  • Creator: 322cdb
sims2 #1
A wonderful database for all of the conversions from TS3 to TS2. It must take a lot of time to update and maintain the site as well as they do so if you end up stalking it everyday -- like me -- be sure to say thanks! Big Grin

Thanks again, 322cdb!

You're welcome to use anything of mine, no matter where it's from, however you'd like.

Screenshots
TS3 to TS2 Conversion Database Screenshot    
Download link
Comments
#5 22-09-2012
There is also the TS3 to TS2 Conversions List on tumblr, they have a lot of things not listed on the database.

#6 22-09-2012
That's another good one, John. The Database links to Tumblr, The Sims 3 Catalogue (OMG! so useful) and several other conversion sites under links on the right -- most I've never seen before. But what makes this site stand apart for me is how it's organized, it's so very useful if you're looking for something specific and not just browsing to see what's out there. Smile

Judging by the comments, they welcome input and help from the community, so if you know of something that isn't listed or that's wrong I hope you'll drop them a line.

#7 22-09-2012
Thanks for bringing this to our attention, very useful. Smile

#8 10-11-2012
TheNinthWave;16740 Wrote:There is also the TS3 to TS2 Conversions List on tumblr, they have a lot of things not listed on the database.

I know this is a little old but I was wondering if you knew who's tumblr that was? For some reason they're not posting the finds from M.T.S now (mine and Huge Lunatics so far) even though they used to. I asked them directly about it to see if it was a deliberate decision not to post things from M.T.S now or just an over site but they didn't respond to that either. Undecided

I don't get why someone would deliberately not include content on a database/list site like that. Is there some new I hate M.T.S faction out there recently or something? I swear I'm always the last to find out about these things.

Nevermind, I guess they just missed them. Smile I know it's sad but I have to admit my feelings were a little hurt being excluded every time they updated their tumblr and didn't include my conversions with everyone else. I'm glad it wasn't deliberate.

Sorry, that is a members only option