Bingo game improves social?
#1 21-09-2012 
Hiya, I was wondering if it would be possible to make a mod for the bingo game that allows sims to build relationships with the other players, similar to Neder's Bubble Blowing is Social mod. I made my sims play that stupid game for hours down in a Belladonna Cove community lot before I realised they weren't making friends.
sushigal007, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Sep 2012.

#2 23-09-2012 
I think this might be a hard one to do, because in theory there's no limit to the number of players in that game. And the more players there are, the more relationships need to be monitored/updated. 2 sims - 2 relationships, 3 sims - 6 relations, 4 sims - 12 relations, 5 sims - 20 relations, 6 sims - 30 relations. (Actually it's half that, but each relationship goes two ways, and the game treats them as such).

I can have a look at it, but there are no promises that anything good will ever come of it.

Let your sims play kicky-bag or something like that.

#3 23-09-2012 
BoilingOil;16777 Wrote:I think this might be a hard one to do, because in theory there's no limit to the number of players in that game. And the more players there are, the more relationships need to be monitored/updated. 2 sims - 2 relationships, 3 sims - 6 relations, 4 sims - 12 relations, 5 sims - 20 relations, 6 sims - 30 relations. (Actually it's half that, but each relationship goes two ways, and the game treats them as such).

I can have a look at it, but there are no promises that anything good will ever come of it.

Let your sims play kicky-bag or something like that.

Ah, OK, I didn't think about how many people could play it at once. Thank you for offering to look at it though.
sushigal007, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Sep 2012.

Sorry, that is a members only option