First up I started fiddling with my play hood - creating the Mashuga's and the Realty Office...

I made some for sale and sold signs, and then I started on the office itself.
All the signage is missing, and some of the clutter - but this is what it looks like at the moment:

[Image: MashugaRE02.jpg]

When I got to the signage... I got stuck a little because I couldn't get it to look how I wanted.

AND I wanted to play, so I started up Veronaville and chose Antonio Monty and his two kids Beatrice and Benedick to play with.

And then I had to redo their house - although, I only used wallpapers and recolours of Maxis/EA stuff. Their house is sparse because the were left with 17 simoleons at the end, not enough to buy serious deco.

Then I saw the Community Lot and updated it as well. Now it houses a clothing store, crafts space, restaurant and pinball arcade.

Screenshots
What I did in my Holidays :) Screenshot What I did in my Holidays :) Screenshot What I did in my Holidays :) Screenshot What I did in my Holidays :) Screenshot What I did in my Holidays :) Screenshot What I did in my Holidays :) Screenshot What I did in my Holidays :) Screenshot What I did in my Holidays :) Screenshot
Comments
#2 25-09-2012
Looks like you had great fun in your holidays, Kiri Smile

#3 26-09-2012
I love getting a peek into other peoples games. Thanks for sharing your pics. Smile

#4 26-09-2012
I like it the community lot very much - do you have a Community Skilling mod for those crafts?

The house remodel looks neat too, some neat timbering going on there Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option