I followed a tutorial of Pollymogs to make the Just Right house, just right instead of all wrong.

Um.... link is here: Pollymog tutorialJust Right? All Wrong!

I have it downloaded so I don't have to keep on referring to the website.

Anyways, followed the tutorial and learnt how to do a basement, did a bit of different decorate and made a For Sale sign - and now it's sitting pretty in my build hood, waiting for someone to come buy it!

Screenshots
And the other thing - Remake of Just Right Screenshot And the other thing - Remake of Just Right Screenshot And the other thing - Remake of Just Right Screenshot And the other thing - Remake of Just Right Screenshot And the other thing - Remake of Just Right Screenshot And the other thing - Remake of Just Right Screenshot    
Comments
#2 26-09-2012
Aww, I loved RealPollyMogs tutorials on the exchange! I wonder if she still plays? You did a great job remodeling and your pool is lovely. Big Grin

#3 26-09-2012
Thanks Honeywell! I'm actually working through all PollyMogs tutorials, because apart from having a great house at the end, they teach all sorts of little tricks.

#4 26-09-2012
OMG I love the look of that house! Kind of looks like a house I made for my mom once.

Sorry, that is a members only option