• Kitchen Clutter - Various Boxes
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
Item Type - New Mesh
Price - §40
Polygon Count - 60

Some more clutter boxes for your kitchens. Cereal, Ritz Crackers, Calgon, Fridge 'n' Freeze bags and some kind of chocolate biscuits - yummy!

You are welcome to re-colour these and include the mesh, as long as you provide a link to the original. Big Grin

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Basically, all I ask if you use my stuff is to provide a link, either to the item, or to my profile at SimFansUK.com.

If you use any of my meshes in your uploads, you may include it, but please don’t claim it as your own, a link back to my site is always required.

Please include a copy of any readme file I add to my downloads if you use any of my content in your uploads.

Please do NOT upload any of my content in any form to the exchange.
Please do NOT upload any of my content in any form to any pay site.

You may re-colour my items as long as you provide a link to the item you are re-colouring, or a link to my profile at SimFansUK.com. Also, if you do re-colour my items, I'd love a link so I can check them out.

Please do not convert or upload any of my lots anywhere without my express permission. The exception is if you want to convert my lots and upload them to SimFansUK.com, then you do not need permission.

Screenshots
Kitchen Clutter - Various Boxes Screenshot Kitchen Clutter - Various Boxes Screenshot Kitchen Clutter - Various Boxes Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 206.63 KB | File Name SFUKClutterBoxes.rar | # of Downloads 696  

Comments
#2 27-09-2012
Hmm, to be honest - I am a bit lost here.

You say in your post to provide a link to the original - so why is there a version of it here then?

#3 27-09-2012
How cute, Lady. Smile

Lee this is the original so she wants folks to link back here for credit if they recolour. At least that's how I understand it.

#4 03-10-2012
These are great! As a total clutter-oholic, I must have them! Big Grin

Thank you!

Sorry, that is a members only option