• SÖMNIG Vampire Music Box
  • Creator: NixNivis
sims2 #1
Words cannot express the awesomeness you will find at THIS LINK. Watch the video, see the pics, read the post, download and play!

* fanseelamb gives NixNivis a standing ovation

CREDIT and LINK if you use my stuff.

Mesh and texture edits (aka recolours) are welcome.

You may include my meshes with your recolours.

You may include my content with your own packaged Sims and Lots.

Please do not redistribute my original files in any other way.

Please do not redistribute my sims or altered versions of them.

Please do not post any part of my work on any paysite, including TSR (The Sims Resource).

Have fun!

Screenshots
SÖMNIG Vampire Music Box Screenshot SÖMNIG Vampire Music Box Screenshot SÖMNIG Vampire Music Box Screenshot  
Download link
Comments
#9 30-09-2012
I don't know if you've seen it, but I actually credit her in the catalogue description. Towards the end, it says "By NixNivis @ MTS/leefish.nl, with credit to the Coffin Crew and B." Smile

Edit: OMG, its thanks rate is almost fifty percent! Exclamation That's never happened to me before. (It has almost four times as many views as it does DL's, though, so I suspect many people are thanking without downloading - but that's something I often do myself when I think an object is cool but not quite my game style, so I don't mind that at all. Smile)

#10 30-09-2012
Well, that and it's getting so many replies people are clicking on the thread again and again to read them. It pushes the views up in the beginning and throws the numbers off a bit I think.

#11 01-10-2012
Yeah, it definitely isn't all unique hits - I'm certainly responsible for a few repeat ones myself. Wink

But unique hits or not, people are looking at it enough that it's now Trending, wheee! Big Grin I don't think that's ever happened to me before; I'm used to toiling in obscurity.

#12 01-10-2012
who's B?

I feel like a bit of a dummy.

Sorry, that is a members only option