sims2 #1
Here are seven signs converted from Sims 3 for Sims 2 from the Supernatural expansion pack. I don't have any custom signs in my game right now so these signs really appealed to me because there's such a wide variety of meshes and placements.

[Image: apothocary.jpg]

I did my best to recreate the textures from Sims 3 when needed and included a few additional recolors but not many. I like all of the EA textures by themselves but these signs could really use the talents of a good recolorist. If someone does like these enough to recolor, all of the original textures and the few PSD files I made are available here so you can get the best possible results.

All of the signs have proper footprints, can be placed without cheats and include all of the features you'd expect:
  • Base Game Compatible
  • Quarter Tile Enabled
  • Shiftable
  • Neighborhood View

More details for each sign are included behind the spoiler tag:

Photo Credits:
Georgain Manor Windows & Doors
Unexpected Siding Recolors
Patio & Garden Set
Castaway Stories Shrubs

Additional Credits:
SimPe, s3pe, s3oc, S3ObjTool, Gimp and EA for all of the meshes and textures. Specials thanks to lee for her help with some of the textures and for creating a wonderful community that's a pleasure to upload to.

You're welcome to use anything of mine, no matter where it's from, however you'd like.

Screenshots
Supernatural Sign Pack Screenshot Supernatural Sign Pack Screenshot Supernatural Sign Pack Screenshot Supernatural Sign Pack Screenshot Supernatural Sign Pack Screenshot Supernatural Sign Pack Screenshot Supernatural Sign Pack Screenshot Supernatural Sign Pack Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 1.91 MB | File Name HW_supernatural-signs.zip | # of Downloads 2,867  
Filesize 1.77 KB | File Name HW_SupernaturalSignsCollection.zip | # of Downloads 1,388  

Comments
#5 01-10-2012
Thanks! Was really starting to hate these signs so I'm glad they're done. Big Grin

#6 01-10-2012
They look great, Honeywell! Smile I really like the library sign, too - and the vampire sign is perfect for... that downtown nightclub that I have no idea what it's called in English (it's called The Crypt in my Swedish game, but the Swedish translation isn't always the best). Do my eyes deceive me, or does it glow in the dark?

#7 01-10-2012
These are wonderful. Thank you so much.

#8 01-10-2012
Thank you both. Smile And the vampire sign and two others do glow in the dark. It's done through the textures so they don't illuminate anything but still looks cool at night and they're super easy to recolor.

Sorry, that is a members only option