• Doctor Who - The Ponds
  • Uploader:
sims3 #1
The Ponds

[Image: MTS_MistyBlue-1325567-PONDSTS3.jpg]

Amy Pond and Rory Williams were the first (and so far the only) companions of the Eleventh Doctor. They're the first married couple ever who got to be the Doctor's companions, and they literally became his family. It's impossible to say much more about these two lovely characters without spoling the episodes for someone who hasn't seen them yet. Especially the current season...But I guess you all do know the Ponds' last episode has aired this Saturday. I miss them already Sad Anyway, moving on to the upload before I make myself sad:

Amelia (Amy) Pond

as played by Karen Gillan

[Image: MTS_MistyBlue-1325566-AmyPondTS3.jpg]

"When I was a little girl I had an imaginary friend, and when I grew up, he came back. He's called the Doctor. He comes from somewhere else. He's got a box called the TARDIS that's bigger on the inside and can travel anywhere in time and space. I ran away with him. And we've been running ever since."

Amy is packaged with base game clothes and hair, and default skintone. For her to look exactly as pictured, you will need the following CC:

Hair by MYOS
Eyes by Shady
Skintone by Joedy
Eyelashes by S-Club
Jacket by All About Style
Skirt from Sims 3 Store
Brows no. 4 by Tijateto
Lips by S-Club (no. 31)
Boots by Sentate

Rory Williams

as played by Arthur Darvill

[Image: thumb640x480]

"Right. I'm putting Hitler in the cupboard. Cupboard, Hitler. Hitler, cupboard, c'mon."

Rory is packaged with base game clothes and hair, and default skintone. For him to look exactly as pictured, you will need the following CC:

Eyebrows no. 4 by Tijateto
Skintone by Shady
Eyes by Tifa
Stubble by Derigo
Hair by Kiara
Blush by KittyKlan
Eyebags by Arisuka

Both sims are Young Adults. They were made using Awesomemod and extra sliders, please see the list below:

Sliders

Extended Slider Range/Quantity: Awesomemod by Pescado set at 3x
Additional Facial Sliders: by bella3k4 and aWT
Sim height slider by Delphy
Head shape slider by Jonha
Head size slider by Jonha
Overlip curve slider by Whiterider
Chin to neck slider by hereit

As you probably already know, you only need these sliders if you intend to change these sims' faces. If you like 'em the way they are, then you'll be fine without the sliders.

Have some random Pond cuteness for teh end:

[Image: MTS_MistyBlue-1325568-PONDSCoupleTS3.jpg]

Big thank you to Leefish for hosting these sims, to Fansee for her support and encouragement, and to all of Tumblr peoples <3

Screenshots
Doctor Who - The Ponds Screenshot Doctor Who - The Ponds Screenshot Doctor Who - The Ponds Screenshot Doctor Who - The Ponds Screenshot Doctor Who - The Ponds Screenshot Doctor Who - The Ponds Screenshot Doctor Who - The Ponds Screenshot Doctor Who - The Ponds Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 190.23 KB | File Name Rory_Williams.rar | # of Downloads 219  
Filesize 170.33 KB | File Name Amy_Pond.rar | # of Downloads 248  

Comments
#2 04-10-2012
Looks spectacular! Big Grin

#3 04-10-2012
You're doing really well the Sims3 sims Misty! Love them!

#4 04-10-2012
Awww! They are SO sweet together and look just like they do on the show. Fantastic portrayals, Misty! I'm glad you decided to share them. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option