Hide version sims and ceiling
#1 06-10-2012 
Hi, I have two questions about sims 2:

- I can't found cheat for hide text "v.1.17.0.66" in top right of screen, in sims 2. What is the cheats or option?

- How do I appear the ceiling when I try to take a picture? it is ugly to see a room without a ceiling.

Thank you!

#2 06-10-2012 
Quote:I can't found cheat for hide text "v.1.17.0.66" in top right of screen, in sims 2. What is the cheats or option?

I don't get that text on my screen.

Quote:How do I appear the ceiling when I try to take a picture? it is ugly to see a room without a ceiling.

if you bring your camera angle down the ceiling should appear provided you've added one.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#3 06-10-2012 
The game version in the corner comes from having the testingcheats enabled, I believe. So if you just turn it off in the neighborhood view, then go back in to your household, it should be gone... but I make no promises.

#4 06-10-2012 
Twi is absolutely right re the text. You don't have to be in 'hood view when you turn testingcheats off, though, but after turning it off you'll need to either go to the neighbourhood and then return to your family, or (temporarily) change your resolution to get rid of the text.
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

#5 06-10-2012 
Yes, I closed and reopened the game and now there aren't gameversion text.

For the ceiling there is an option in the panel sims, "click to display roofs and ceilings". I thought it was just for roofs :x

Thank you!

#6 06-10-2012 
So did I, so I learnt something new too Smile
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

Sorry, that is a members only option