The Countdown...
#1 01-11-2012 
Sorry to mystify folk, that wasn't completely my intention!

I finish work on Nov 9, and will be having a 3 month break to get some health issues sorted out.

During that time I'm hoping to write, play sims, get healthier, clean and re-organise the house, and spend time with my two cats. I also hope to return to a day cycle, where I sleep during the night!
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

#2 09-11-2012 
I'm unemployed.... Yay! (AND I have enough money in the kitty to get salary for November and December!)

Look out Sims - here I come!

#3 09-11-2012 
I wish you well in all the things you want to do over the next few months Smile Perhaps we might see some fruits of your labours?
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#4 09-11-2012 
Welcome to the club of the unemployed Sad
I hope you succeed early to find a good job Idea

#5 09-11-2012 
Hi Deb - actually I'm going to be unemployed for 3 months, and the people I've just left want me back as soon as I'm ready. I've got money that isn't even my savings for salary for 2 months, and the 3rd month will come out of savings.

I'm sorry you're unemployed and missing a good job. I know how that feels :hug:

But I will be glad to have time to spend on getting healthy and playing sims

Karen - definitely! I'm hoping to have some stuff done in the next week Smile This month is NaNoWriMo and I'm looking for beta readers. But this month is also community lot month in SimVannia Waters, and I haven't found everything I need - so I will be at least sticking up pictures, doing some recolours, and maybe <shocked gasp> attempting to mesh from scratch for once!!

#6 09-11-2012 
It sounds great - I am so pleased for you Big Grin
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

Sorry, that is a members only option