Elixir of Life Changes
#1 19-11-2012 
  • Registered
Hey there.

While I have, and LOVE your individual slower aging mod, on occasion I still need a sim to use the Elixir of Life aspiration reward (usually 'normal' sims who've been gifted longer life by my witches/warlocks).

There are 2 things about the Elixir that annoy me to no end, and if you could 'fix' them, I'd be ever grateful.

The first thing, I would like to ask, is if you could make the EoL rechargeable. What I mean is, right now, you get 5 uses and then, you need to delete the object and buy a new one. But I would like to be able to click on the empty (or even partially empty) EoL and 'refill' it, at the cost of aspiration points of course, much like the other rechargeable aspiration rewards that Pescado (and others) have done.

If that's not possible, then would a in-game menu option to throw it away/delete it be possible. For example - you drink the last of the elixir and are now left with an empty water cooler. As it is now, you'd need to enter build/buy mode and delete it, then go back to live mode, then enter your rewards menu and buy a new one. Being able to click on the empty EoL and just choose delete/throw away would be so much better, I think.

Anyways, thank you for your time and consideration of my request.

#2 22-11-2012 
I'll put this on my ever growing list of things still to do, DBale. I'm not sure I can do the rechargable thing, but maybe the option to get rid of the cooler is a possibility.

#3 25-11-2012 
  • Registered
BoilingOil;17638 Wrote:I'll put this on my ever growing list of things still to do, DBale. I'm not sure I can do the rechargable thing, but maybe the option to get rid of the cooler is a possibility.

Oh thank you, BO. And please, there's no rush at all. I've been doing it the 'old fashion' way for years and years, while trying to find a mod for either ability, so really, waiting a little longer is so not going to kill me. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option