sims2 #1
MLC keeps spoiling our Sims with Christmas decorations, and I think this is my favourite batch yet. Heart I just love the reindeer! And the Christmas tree! And the snowman! And the Santa! Did I mention the reindeer?

With credit and a link, please DO:

- make recolours of my meshes and redistribute the meshes together with your recolours

- include my Bodyshop items with your Sims and my objects with your lots

- use my creations in screenshots, movies or stories; credit is appreciated, but in no way required

But please DON'T:

- take my work and claim it as your own

- upload my work as-is on any website or forum

- use my textures as a base for your recolours

- upload my work on pay/donation sites or to The Sims Resource - yes, that's even though TSR are supposed to be "nice" these days.

- alter or convert my meshes without permission

Thank you for downloading, and Happy Simming!

Screenshots
Time to Decorate! 2012 Edition Screenshot    
Download link
Comments
#2 13-12-2012
This might be my favourite batch yet too. Every bit of it is just so cute! Thanks MLC, and thanks Nix for the find!

#3 13-12-2012
Big Grin

Did I mention anywhere that I might not be done yet? There's still some TS3 Seasons meshes I need to do something with. Oh, and there's an igloo to finish up. (Soooo cute when sims woohoo in it! Much cuter than the BV tent.) Oh, and did I mention that this little set almost didn't get done? PhotoShop decided to CRASH on me and I lost all the layers. I cried. I went to bed. I got up and looked at my computer for an hour or so, then put on my big-girl panties and redid them all.

* mustluvcatz knows she hadn't mentioned either of those things and realizes she just did Tongue

Sorry, that is a members only option