What are you listening to right now? video edition
#31 09-01-2013 
Video is funny and I like music too Big Grin

#32 10-01-2013 
I am old. Therefore I like old music...

#33 10-01-2013 
This one is literally what I'm listening to in itunes right now. Big Grin

#34 10-01-2013 
That's a sweet intro, and a really nice anthemic song. I've only just heard of fun in the last couple of months because I was introduced to Some Nights via a friend. Is the album worth getting?
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

#35 10-01-2013 

One of my favorite songs off their newest album by one of my favorite bands.
[Image: sig55.jpg]

#36 10-01-2013 
celebkiriedhel;18032 Wrote:That's a sweet intro, and a really nice anthemic song. I've only just heard of fun in the last couple of months because I was introduced to Some Nights via a friend. Is the album worth getting?

I'm on a big Fun. kick right now so yeah I'd definitely recommend it. You can probably listen to most of the songs on youtube or at least listen to previews in the itunes store (their previews are nice and long) to see how you like it.

And now, have a beautiful Maroon 5 number. Big Grin

#37 10-01-2013 

This is another old one, 1979 - Godley&Creme from the "Freeze Frame" the first 'auto-tuned' vocals. (However in this one, they just sing one note all the time and the auto-tune makes the melody)

Godley & Creme were so experimental and interesting, and yet accessible. Definitely worth a listen.

I have Freeze Frame and Goodbye Blue Sky albums, and would heartily recommend both.
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

#38 10-01-2013 
I quite liked this one back in the day. I even bought a couple of their albums....

The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#39 11-01-2013 
So that kaiser chiefs link set me off on a BritPop splurge.

This is also one of my all time faves. And, in the best possible leefish style, NOT from this century.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#40 11-01-2013 
Loved it Lee! The only one of Pulp's I knew about was this one:

I seem to have missed the whole BritPop scene.

What other ones are there?

Sorry, that is a members only option