What are you listening to right now? video edition
#691 11-08-2016 
Oh hey look it's a new song from the upcoming Pete's Dragon soundtrack.....

#692 26-08-2016 

The Head and the Heart - Library Magic

#693 26-08-2016 
Okay, something y'all will learn very quickly about me:

1. I am ALL aboard the hype train/car/boat (???) /freakin' Batmobile (!!!) for Final Fantasy 15.

2. I love Florence + the Machines~

(Seriously though, the freakin' Batmobile and they're a bunch of Backstreet Boys! Cute ones too...)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGLNk4soZIw

#694 26-08-2016 
Ooh I really liked that one, OracleTicTac. Great song and great video!

BTW you can embed videos in your post using the "full editor" or "preview" button. Both buttons take you to the full editor page where you can click the little TV icon to embed vids.

#695 27-08-2016 
Ah, thank you!

(To keep with the main topic of the thread, here's the glorious result of my mother's childrearing...)

#696 04-09-2016 
We were discussing hotels and this old song popped into my mind. It's very sad but I've always found it very beautiful.

Savage Garden - Two Beds and a Coffee Machine

#697 04-09-2016 
But there are groceries to buy, and she knows she'll have to go home... Sad

I love this song. Actually, I love everything Savage Garden; I was a huge fan of their music (saw them in concert the one time they came to Stockholm) and was v. sad when they split. Darren Hayes alone was never as good IMO.

#698 04-09-2016 
I was a huge Savage Garden fan too! Never got to see them live, but I had the concert DVD and all the CDs including a Japanese rare tracks one. Totally agree that Darren was never as good solo.

#699 05-09-2016 
They were awesome live. Smile I'll say this for Darren, he has great stage presence. We were in the Globe Arena, which is huge (it's were we had the Eurovision this year), but even so he managed to include the entire audience - which was much appreciated by me and my friends, since we were not sitting close to the stage.

So, obviously:

#700 06-09-2016 
This is my singing teacher's band. I rather like this one Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option