I really like it, too, Karen. Smile

This is one of those songs I can have on loop forever:

#702 09-09-2016 
This weird video game inspired video!

The Strumbellas - We Don't Know

#703 10-09-2016 
Big Grin I very like it

#704 13-09-2016 
Oh look who casually dropped a new video today...

The Lumineers - Angela/Patience

#705 14-09-2016 
Beautiful. Just Beautiful Fansee.

#706 14-09-2016 
(My God! Fallout and Destiny have released me from their terrible grips!

...For now~)

On a tangent...While I think the re-using of a ton of the same music as FO3 in FO4 was a bit...weird and kinda lazy, after awhile you start to notice on Youtube that similar songs all could totally fit a Fallout set in the Deep South, rather than the same-old New England East/California (and now Nevada and a tidbit of Utah) West. Like Blue Bayou, Take Me Home Country Roads, basically anything Dolly Parton or Patsy Cline have ever produced ever, etc. (Timeline discrepancies in release years and the Fallout method of dragging 1950s Americana on for far too long aside...)

I read too much about the cancelled Van Buren, the BoS game (and the also-dead sequel), and the whole concept of the possibly (or not...?) failed Midwest chapter of the Brotherhood of Steel, so please forgive this tangent but, yknow, plot bunnies man!

Blush

#707 15-09-2016 
FYI for any Lumineers fans - tonight they're live streaming their concert from North Carolina! It's at 8:55 pm ET, but instead of doing math, people in other timezones can just check the countdown clock on the video. Tongue

North Carolina is the state that introduced anti-LGBT legislation and had a bunch of musicians boycott playing there. Instead of boycotting, The Lumineers are playing and donating all profits of the show to LGBT charities.

#708 15-09-2016 
Or if The Head and the Heart is more your style, they're also live streaming a show tonight. Yeah. Same night, overlapping times. Gah! The Head and the Heart goes on at 9:30 pm ET. Once again you can consult the video for a countdown clock.

This one is an in-store performance at Rough Trade Records NYC, to launch their new album which was released last week.

#709 16-09-2016 
Fansee - have you simified the Lumineers? Or alternatively, if you haven't - would you consider it? (hint, hint) [Image: beg.gif]

#710 16-09-2016 
@celebkiriedhel - I tried but no-one's ever recognized them so I don't think they're very good. I still like 'em anyway though. Sleepy

Sorry, that is a members only option