What are you listening to right now? video edition
#801 11-08-2018 
Hmm this one has no proper vid but it's been stuck in my head all day.

Imagine Dragons - Polaroid

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2018 07:33 PM by fanseelamb.)

#802 11-08-2018 
Hi Fansee, Deb, Twi and all.... Finally some activity here! :party:

#803 14-08-2018 
Various songs from "Into the Woods," playing on my second computer while I wait for my first one to load TS2. Big Grin

(You would think that at least one of Cinderella's stepsisters would have chosen defiance for the sake of sanity! "No, Mother! You get that knife away from my feet right now! I don't care if he's the son of God Almighty! If the price of admission to that wedding is the permanent mutilation of the only pair of feet that I'll ever have, then forget it! I'm using my still-unmaimed and perfectly functional feet to walk right out that door! You'll have to get into the royal family some other way!" "Okay, fine! Drizella! Shoes off, feet bare, let's do this!" "Go pound salt, Mother! I'm packing my bags and moving out too!" "...please?" "No!" "Well...poopy.")

#804 14-08-2018 
* fanseelamb thinks it's time to watch Into The Woods again. Big Grin

#805 14-08-2018 
* Pizzatron-9000 agrees. Big Grin

Hey, it's a pretty cool fusion of four fairy tales into one story, isn't it? It's well worth another viewing. Smile

(Is it just four fairy tales? Little Red Riding Hood, Jack and the Beanstalk, Rapunzel, Cinderella...I think that's it. And yet I feel like they could have squeezed some Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs in there somewhere, or maybe some Sleeping Beauty. Or Puss-in-Boots. The possibilities are endless! Tongue )

(Speaking of which, has anyone else ever looked into Zenescope's Grimm Fairy Tales comic book series? I had only bought the issues up to Issue 16 (Little Miss Muffet) before I moved back to Texas and couldn't buy comic books anymore. It was a pretty nifty series too, both in that it related each story to a contemporary issue (like clique behavior and high school rejection in "The Frog Prince," suspicions of marital infidelity in "Bluebeard," drug trafficking in "Jack and the Beanstalk," et al) and in that the series gave each fairy tale a nasty or tragic twist. I still remember that sinking "OH MY GOD" feeling I felt after I turned the page and saw the half-page panel of the Beanstalk Giant falling on Jack's house, completely crushing it with Jack's wife and his daughter still locked-up inside. Eek. You shouldn't have gotten greedy, Jack! O_O )

(So yeah, "Jack and the Beanstalk" was one of my favorite issues from that series. "The Robber Bridegroom" was pretty good too, even if it was a tale along the same lines as "The Song of the Sorrowing Harp"...younger sister finds a suitor, older sister wants the suitor for herself, older sister murders younger sister to achieve this end, older sister gets the suitor, older sister marries the suitor, then older sister gets her comeuppance for murdering younger sister on their wedding night, when the moment is right. That story never gets old! Smile )
(This post was last modified: 14-08-2018 02:21 AM by Pizzatron-9000.)

#806 15-08-2018 
You know, if Emma Watson ever gets tired of acting, she could probably make a very cozy living by reading for audiobooks.

#807 16-08-2018 
Okay, I guess I've listened to my Dethklok playlist for long enough, and I should go to bed.

Murder Train A-Comin':

♩♫ "There is no escape but death. / Your life is just a murder train a-comin'" ♩♫

Dethharmonic:

♩♫ "Prepare the laser beam. / I'm gonna use it tonight. / Engage the laser beam! / It's gonna end you life. / I'm gonna use it tonight!" ♩♫

Black Fire Upon Us:

♩♫ "We gather, but we don't pray to gods. / What fools, what lunatics they must think of us." ♩♫

Hatredcopter:

♩♫ "I am likely to find from my failure to fly / That I will be fired for not killing you, / 'Cause that is my job. / Hatredcopter!" Rofl

I Tamper With the Evidence at the Murder Site of Odin:

♩♫ "The physics of this world can't stop my crime! / Draw your sword! / I'll meet you at the battle rock!" ♩♫

I Ejaculate Fire:

♩♫ "A bloody mess bubbles with heat! / Fear the splattering acidic de-mattering! / It burns! I'm fried to my loins! / Testicular propane tanks exploding!" ♩♫

Castratikron:

♩♫ "Sharpened claws, poisoned tip manicure! / Painted skin hiding the beast within! / Daggered heels designed to cut your face! / No remorse crushing the human race!" ♩♫

Bloodrocuted:

♩♫ "Wait! Now, what did they say / About the human body and proportions of things? / Blood is an energy conductor! / I am full of that, all I need is an outlet!" ♩♫

The Cyborg Slayers:

♩♫ "Divide and collide! / Cross us, you're denied! / We'll provide the insides to your robotic eyes! / We'll blow up your way home: Your big ships made of chrome! / Divide! Collide! / Looks like your battery died!" ♩♫

The Gears:

♩♫ "We fear not our mortality! / We'll serve to the best of our ability! / We give our lives to our masters! / We vow to smite our enemies!" ♩♫

Impeach God:

♩♫ "I've gathered my congregates here to kill your cause! / The worst of you is venomous, we'll die to crush your laws!" ♩♫

Go Forth and Die:

♩♫ "Now you've graduated. / Mind is mutilated. / Thrust into the world / Feeling segregated. / Move in with your parents, / Back into the dark. / Landed where you started: / Bachelor of Arts." Rofl

Laser Cannon Deth Sentence:

♩♫ "Say your goodbyes. / That was your life. / You'll pay all your penance. / Laser cannon Deth sentence!" ♩♫

Go Into the Water:

♩♫ "We'll rise from our depths down below. / Release yourselves. Drown with me. / We will conquer land with water!" ♩♫

The Galaxy:

♩♫ "We are the dark and the light! / We have the power of time! / We are the serpents intertwined! / The galaxy will unite!" ♩♫

The Comet Song:

♩♫ "Sweating, bleeding, your eyes go wide, / The Earth is ending, it's about to collide! / The clouds part, the world goes black, / The comet speeds forth for its final attack!" ♩♫

Volcano:

♩♫ "Come and take us! / We mock your anger! / We laugh at your power! / We fear not death! / We fear not death!" ♩♫

Burn the Earth:

♩♫ "There's nothing to save. / You're my slave. / Burn the earth / For minimum wage!" ♩♫

The Crossroads + Morte Lumina:

♩♫ "I can't believe what I've seen! / These are no men. They have the power of gods! / I tried to bring them down. / I'm not the hero. I'm the villain. And I too must go down!" ♩♫

Okay, I'm exhausted. Good night! Smile

#808 17-08-2018 
One more Metal tune before I go to bed. Promise. Smile

#809 18-08-2018 
Reuben and the Dark - All or Nothing

#810 23-08-2018 
Colin... Heart

Sorry, that is a members only option