And if the elevator tries 2 bring u down
GO CRAZY...

I couldn't find a copy of "Let's Go Crazy" to share... not
with the full sermon at the beginning. But i heard a rare
cut of another song on the radio and I was able to find
that... So i'll post it here instead, because it's rare and it's
got such an innocent quality to it, that it really shows the
breadth of Prince...

Another LEGENDARY artist gone way too soon...
An innovator. A genius. A prodigy.

#652 22-04-2016 
Quote:I feel a bit odd about how sad Prince's death makes me. I didn't know him, but he was just so incredibly talented. Whether you liked him or not, there is no denying that he had "it". All of it. He was an amazing artist, and I love his music. It's just sad for the world to lose someone I'm sure had much, much more to give.

I'm with you, Jones. That video you posted... Look at how the son of an ACTUAL Beatle is star struck. Look at how Tom Petty... TOM PETTY ...Of ALL people! Tom Petty is impressed. The best of the best in music part ways for that sun to shine through, and Prince just shines! In my opinion, the only guitarist who can be mentioned in the same sentence with Eddie Van Halen. Eddie's still the greatest, but only Prince may enter that room.

A beautiful, rare, talented, innovative and exceptional human being... Gone way too soon. I'm hearing his music on the radio that i haven't heard in 20+ years. I'm hearing songs i never heard get played before. Prince was even on NPR til 7pm tonight. It was an amazingly wonderful celebration of music and life, that made me happy, despite how sad it is to have lost such a person. "A world of never ending happiness... you can always see the sun. Day. or Night." God rest his soul. Tonight in Heaven, they're going to be partying like it's 1999.

And for at least a couple hours today... the radio was COOL again.

#653 22-04-2016 
First David Bowie, now Prince. Seriously, 2016, enough already. Confused

#654 23-04-2016 

#655 30-04-2016 

One of the most amazing candidates of Britain's Got Talent. His pianoskills are amazing!

#656 30-04-2016 
That was amazing! I had to do my own search as the video wouldn't play for me, but so worth the search!

#657 30-04-2016 
That one gave me chills. (The good kind.)

#658 03-05-2016 
The Strumbellas - Wars

#659 23-05-2016 
I watched half of the Billboard Music Awards. So awful. Had to immediately cleanse my soul by playing this video 15 times in a row.

#660 25-05-2016 
Three beautiful 90's love songs from Canadian singer Céline Dion, two in French and one in English:

"Pour que tu m'aimes encore" (1995):

"Je sais pas" (1995):

"My Heart Will Go On" (1997):

Sorry, that is a members only option