• Base Game Single Bed in AL Wood Colours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
3 Apartment Life wood recolours of the base game - Bed by St. Ajoque Reproductions, Caress of Teak, Craftmeister's Pine Bed and The Slim System, by Jim Slimboy using Apartment Life Wood Colours.

Objects used in the screenshots:
'Wooden Fitted Blinds' can be found HERE, Base Game End Tables can be found HERE and the Base Game Windows can be found HERE.

[Image: thumb640x480]
Artwork by armiel, bedding by me and accessories not included.

All files have been compressed and tested.
[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
Base Game Single Bed in AL Wood Colours Screenshot Base Game Single Bed in AL Wood Colours Screenshot Base Game Single Bed in AL Wood Colours Screenshot Base Game Single Bed in AL Wood Colours Screenshot Base Game Single Bed in AL Wood Colours Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 803.19 KB | File Name BaseGameSingleBeds-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 604  

Comments
#2 19-01-2013
Yipee! Thanks Michelle!

#3 19-01-2013
Thanks a lot for these Michelle, I know you worked extra hard on them.

#4 19-01-2013
My favorite wood colors! Thanks for sharing. Smile

Sorry, that is a members only option