Smooth Edges - Graphics
#111 28-08-2013 
My wife's Sims2 is fixed aswell.
With all respect, what u done, celeb, is not just a fix, its kinda an unofficial patch for Win7 / Radeon users while EA doesnt cares anymore.
Realy, we should spread the word about. Smile

About uploading the factory..im a little bit out of business. Been a while since i packed and uploaded buildings.
Here i uploaded some castles years ago (two in wales, 1 in austria) ...2007 or so, cant remember : http://sims2marktplatz.net/forum/filebas...2505&lim=0
Well, i could try to upload the factory here...once i find out (again) how the stuff works...i think im getting to old slowly lol

#112 28-08-2013 
Very cleverly built, Aragon.
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#113 06-05-2014 
Ooooooooooh..im back.

After my old computer blow up i was in charge to install a new board and graphic-card, also a new win installation and now i have the same problem as before.
Just this time i have a Geforce GTX 770. Realy hate to disturb again...any help ?

#114 06-05-2014 
Hi Aragon - If you go here - Sims2 and Graphics Cards - the fixes it will tell you what you need to do.

#115 06-05-2014 
Ah, nevermind, im blind like a mole, found it and almost all is perfect (shadows is still grayed out but i can live with).
I see u added it in the mainsite,- i found this website back using google since i lost all my favorites, and it redirected me first into this topic, after i noticed the hotfix-topic there.
U r great, doing a good job Smile

#116 20-06-2014 
Hello people! My deep apologies for rude appearance in the thread, but I was directed here via google to fix the problem I have with the game. The story goes:
I had been using Asus F5RL laptop with intel dual core 1.60ghz, ATI Radeon x1300 Mobility and 1gb of memory and my Sims 2 with uni and pets was running nicely, aside with random slow-downs and freezing, but then laptop died.
Last week I've purchased Acer Aspire E1-510 with Intel N2820 up to 2.39ghz, Intel HD graphics, 4gb ram, 500gb of hdd space.
From what I understand, current gpu should be stronger and better than previous one.
I will upload graphic rule file, config file and video file thingy, along with all info I left out later as I'm away from my laptop.
According to one of the files, it said that gpu is not in database, something around those lines. Or not available in database.
The problems are: smooth edges = grayed out (regardless of the resolution)
The screen flickers upon a single movement and it glitches (ie. Walls disappear and reapper as if refreshed, ) so it's hard to destroy the house walls or floors when it flickers and glitches, yet the game loads faster than on previous laptop, despite 1.50gb of custom content.I'm pretty sure I can run sims 3 with these specs, not to mention, I can run certain games on high settings, so this issue is confusing me. I'm also using Windows 8.1 64-bit. I've seen people having similar issues and with fixes from this site have solved the problem.
Thanks in advance. I shall try to give more info, but those files will wait until tomorrow as I'm not at home, using my phone to even post this message.

#117 20-06-2014 
Hi Malkavian - we are dealing with this problem in this thread, if you could put the config-log.txt into that thread and I'll look at it for you.

Sims 2 and Graphic Cards - the fixes.

If you go to the first post you will find details there on how to diagnose and fix some bits already.

#118 20-06-2014 
I shall close this thread Kiri Big Grin

Sorry, that is a members only option