• Mecha Robot Statue - Recolours
  • Uploader:
sims2 #1
So here's the story behind the recolours;

I was decorating a house and when I got to the little girls room I was thinking "you know what, she's going to be a techie/nerdy type so I'm going to give her a robot statue thing." Alas, I go into buy mode and there is only one colour to choose from and that right there inspired me to create 9 more recolours. I originally was just going to make a Pink one to do along with the default one but I just decided to make more.

Just think, now you can sell more Mecha Robots in a Toy Store! Celebrate

*Requires Pets Expansion*

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
Mecha Robot Statue - Recolours Screenshot Mecha Robot Statue - Recolours Screenshot Mecha Robot Statue - Recolours Screenshot Mecha Robot Statue - Recolours Screenshot Mecha Robot Statue - Recolours Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 1.35 MB | File Name XGC - Mech Toy Sculpture Recolours.rar | # of Downloads 273  

Comments
#2 25-02-2013
Cool, they look great Xander.

#3 25-02-2013
Thank you. I'm no Honeywell but I try lol.

#4 25-02-2013
These are fantastic.

Sorry, that is a members only option