An Indoor 'Stay-Things' Shrub
#1 26-02-2013 
I consider Inge's Stay-Things Shrub an essential item in every lot I play. However, in an apartment lot in AL I have to place the shrub indoors usually and it looks rather odd. What I would love is to have an indoor object, say a vase or painting, that has the same functionality of the shrub. I know you don't do meshes or recolors, but -- and here I'm showing how little I know of modding -- I'm assuming that this request doesn't involve either.
twerplina, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jul 2011.

#2 26-02-2013 
This request requires fiddling with the existing mod, adding a little data to it. Problem is that my hardware isn't cooperative, so I can't do anything at the moment.

There IS an alternative though, but that only works for apartment lots where nobody lives yet: place the shrub outside before any playables move in!

#3 26-02-2013 
That's a good idea about placing one per lot, thanks. I had a rather long hiatus from playing and now I'm back, mostly playing with the default hoods to see what I want to change when I start a new hood. I love the notion of apartments but hate the restricted building options once sims move in. And it seems they're always complaining about the doors. Grrr.
twerplina, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jul 2011.

Sorry, that is a members only option