sims2 #1
Very special thanks and big hugs to celebkiriedhel for correcting the recent graphics problem with my computer.
I can once again see my game and take screenshot. Thanks Kiri! ♥

3 Apartment Life wood recolours of the Independent Expressions Door & Windows. The door recolours the "Big Entrance" Shop Window and the "Showcase" Shop Window. It will also recolour any other doors or windows Repo linked to the original, such as the "Independent Expressions" - Expansion Sets by Marylou and the Privacy Window by TheNinthWave.

Plants used in the screenshots are by macarossi and can be found HERE.

[Image: thumb640x480]

All files have been compressed and tested in game.

[Image: MTS2_Numenor_817240_CEPv9_icon25x25.png]

Let me know if you find anything wrong with any of my work, so I do not make the same mistake in the future.

Constructive criticism and feedback are always welcome.
  • I do recolours and design my lots for pleasure, not for profit.
  • Feel free to use my recolours and include them in your lots, uploaded to free sites only.
  • However, remember to check the original creator's policies and always link to the originals.
DO NOT re-upload to pay sites or the exchange and DO NOT claim any of my work as your own.

I reserve the right to change this policy, at any time, without notification.

~Take care and stay safe.

Screenshots
Independent Expressions Screenshot Independent Expressions Screenshot Independent Expressions Screenshot Independent Expressions Screenshot Independent Expressions Screenshot      
Download link
Filesize 268.46 KB | File Name IndependentExpressionsDoor-ALWoodColours-ByMichelle.zip | # of Downloads 520  

Comments
#2 01-03-2013
These are fantastic. Thank you for sharing. Smile

#3 02-03-2013
Thank you Shell, I have some window addons I use with this set so very handy.

#4 02-03-2013
Lee, if the link to the window addons you use was not mentioned, in my post, maybe you would link to add a link to them as well.

Sorry, that is a members only option