• Mixedup's Screenshot Background Rug
  • Creator: Mixedup
sims2 #1
Taking screen shots of things on solid backgrounds just got a whole lot easier thanks to this bit of custom content. It is a giant background that you put down and it is made up of 1 solid colour. When you place it on the ground it only takes up 3 tiles of space and it comes in a variety of colours to choose from.

Seeing how it is a rug it needs whatever expansion pack that introduced rugs. I'll edit it when I remember.

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
Mixedup's Screenshot Background Rug Screenshot Mixedup's Screenshot Background Rug Screenshot Mixedup's Screenshot Background Rug Screenshot Mixedup's Screenshot Background Rug Screenshot
Download link
Comments
#2 03-03-2013
Ooo nice! I can always do with more recolours. I've got this version which is CuriousB's colours: http://raemia.livejournal.com/6007.html

#3 03-03-2013
oh wow! That is so cool, shh! don't tell anyone, I usually just use a wall with plain paint and plain floor then floodfill them to whatever colour I want, in GIMP. Thanks Xander and thanks Kiri for the other link. I can see me recolouring this with colours I use to save time.

#4 03-03-2013
Michelle - Once I've decided on my new site colours, I'm going to recolour a background to match.

Sorry, that is a members only option