• Mixedup's Screenshot Background Rug
  • Creator: Mixedup
sims2 #1
Taking screen shots of things on solid backgrounds just got a whole lot easier thanks to this bit of custom content. It is a giant background that you put down and it is made up of 1 solid colour. When you place it on the ground it only takes up 3 tiles of space and it comes in a variety of colours to choose from.

Seeing how it is a rug it needs whatever expansion pack that introduced rugs. I'll edit it when I remember.

All my stuff if free to use and to enjoy just never,ever,EVER upload it to a paysite. Why make poor unsuspecting people pay for stuff like this? You are also free to change, edit or otherwise modify stuff I upload as long as you credit me we are 5x5. :D

Also if you got it from Leefish please link back to that site so more people can discover the awesome. That is all. :D

Screenshots
Mixedup's Screenshot Background Rug Screenshot Mixedup's Screenshot Background Rug Screenshot Mixedup's Screenshot Background Rug Screenshot Mixedup's Screenshot Background Rug Screenshot
Download link
Comments
#5 03-03-2013
I opened it up thinking I could do a textured background, haha! with a 16x16 TXTR, don't think that is going to happen in a hurry. I was very surprised to find, with the different sets of recolours I downloaded, no one had cleaned up the original file. I had 3 blue flashy screens as well as the white, so I went back in SimPE and removed the MMAT's for all but the 'oriental' one, now I have 1 white and no flashy blues ingame.

#6 03-03-2013
It should be possible to increase the texture size? Do you want me to have a fiddle and try?

#7 03-03-2013
No it's okay, I can do that, just wasn't expecting something so big to have such a small TXTR; but thanks for the offer it was much appreciated.

#8 03-03-2013
That's pretty nice! Although personally I always use CatOfEvilGenius' green and blue screen wall and floor, but to each their own. At least in this version it will be easier to have smoother edges.

Sorry, that is a members only option