sims2 #1
I don't usually make clothes for guys, which is strange because I do play guys just as much as women, but I just totally detest shorts in every way. I never wear them, and I think real guys look so stupid in them. So to that end, I've decided to break my female clothing streak, and make some clothes for men without the shorts so you can use with any bottom. It sort of has a bloused look (tucked in but edges pulled out by the man) which isn't in the original, but I think it adds character to it (that's my excuse for saying I'm still kinda a newb at making this type of clothing mesh hehe) Included are the mesh and 3 recolors to match the FT colors. Poly count is 2,362. There is a fat morph included. Freetime is not required. Enjoy!

Feel free to use them however you want, please don't steal them. That is all.

Screenshots
AM FT Outfit Separate Top Screenshot AM FT Outfit Separate Top Screenshot AM FT Outfit Separate Top Screenshot        
Download link
Filesize 751.66 KB | File Name FT_AM_Outfit_Seperate_Top_Mesh_And_Recolors_TNW.zip | # of Downloads 58  

Comments
#2 03-03-2013
For someone who normally doesn't do male clothes I think you've done a good job, thanks Jon.

Sorry, that is a members only option