sims2 #1
Bistro Reims is part of a short street of small shops, hopefully reminiscent of France.

[Image: thumb640x480]

Why not grab yourself a coffee and sit outside on the pavement and watch the world go by, or maybe sit on the balcony and peer over the balustrade at the shoppers below. If it's a sunny day you could while your day away out on the patio. And if you're feeling peckish why not stop for some lunch?

[Image: thumb640x480]

When you've finished eating there's always going to be time for a spot of shopping in the Boutique or maybe grab some groceries or a magazine or two from the Grocery store.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this little community lot.

Lot size: 2x3
Custom Content Included(Click to View)
Custom Content not Included(Click to View)

Lots
Please do not reupload my Lots and claim them as your own. If you would like to use any of my Lots in a neighbourhood that you wish to upload please PM me for permission first.

Recolours
You may use my recolours in Lots that you upload to any site. Please provide a link back to my profile on the site that you downloaded it from. Whilst some of my recolours can be found here at Leefish and SFUK most of them are at MTS (http://db.modthesims.info/member.php?u=417674).

Screenshots
Bistro Reims - Bistro, Grocery & Boutique Screenshot Bistro Reims - Bistro, Grocery & Boutique Screenshot Bistro Reims - Bistro, Grocery & Boutique Screenshot Bistro Reims - Bistro, Grocery & Boutique Screenshot Bistro Reims - Bistro, Grocery & Boutique Screenshot Bistro Reims - Bistro, Grocery & Boutique Screenshot Bistro Reims - Bistro, Grocery & Boutique Screenshot Bistro Reims - Bistro, Grocery & Boutique Screenshot
Download link
Filesize 1.23 MB | File Name Bistro Reims.rar | # of Downloads 90  

Comments
#2 14-03-2013
karen - I'm not able to download from SFUK - apparently I'm permanently banned for no reason specified.

#3 14-03-2013
Australians. Tsk

Tongue

#4 14-03-2013
Lovely little place Karen. Smile

Also I had no problems downloading it.

Sorry, that is a members only option