Anyway. The trampoline. It's now called the Sim Bouncer and it functions as follows:
- Sims aged child - elder gain body skill and fitness, and also fitness enthusiasm if FT is installed - and they have fun while doing it
- Sims with 3+ body skill can do back flips
- Sims with 3+ body skill can teach other Sims how to bounce. All Sims can teach, even children
- Sims can watch when another Sim bounces; they won't gain any skill or enthusiasm, but they'll have fun and be social
- and finally, this trampoline favours playful Sims, not active ones like other exercise equipment, so it's playful Sims who get the personality bonus of quicker skill building
Note to Testers: I've changed the filename from the test version, but not the GUID, so if you have it in game you'll have to delete the file called obj_nixnivis_skillingtrampoline.package manually.