Rejoice rejoice
#1 19-04-2013 
Yesterday, I recieved the keys to my new home Celebrate
Though that's good news, of course, it also brings about a bit of horror... moving! Confused

On the other hand, there's also the great opportunity to get rid of my current ISP and get a better arrangement. (Yippeeeeeeee)
Sad news is, whereas I'm moving next wednesday (april 24) and the old connection can't move with me, the new connection will not be available for at least three weeks (may 10 at the earliest).

So rejoyce, rejoyce, my dear fellow Fish-people, for y'all will be BO-free for a fortnight or so Tongue

#2 19-04-2013 
Celebrate Bo baby congrats on the new home, but 2 or 3 weeks without you...how will I survive! Sad

*smogs Bo baby and clings to him crying "Don't leave me".
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#3 19-04-2013 
* BoilingOil feels so needed and loved... and bit out of breath because of the smog Big Grin

#4 19-04-2013 
* mustluvcatz turns the fan on high to clear the smog

Congrats on the new home BO! Surely you'll be too busy unpacking, etc., to even notice the lack of internet? (I say that, but if I were going to move- the first thing I'd do is make sure my internet was there before me, lol.)

#5 19-04-2013 
All the best with the move BO Smile
Karen Lorraine, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Jan 2012.

#6 19-04-2013 
Quote:* BoilingOil feels so needed and loved... and bit out of breath because of the smog
I'm always a little ditzy after snogging Bo baby...it's also hard to see the keyboard through tears, and type whilst clinging to someone. Rofl
You can find more of my work at Mod The Sims and Plumb Bob Keep.

#7 20-04-2013 
awwww. I hope all goes well on the move BO and we will keep an eye out for your return.

* leefish puts eye on site header.
The site don't jive? PRESS F5 Flower

#8 20-04-2013 
Three weeks with no internet. OMG the horror!

Congrats on the new house though! That's exciting!

#9 21-04-2013 
That is what internet cafes are for!

So glad and happy for you BO. Much love. I hope all your practicing making homes in the Sims, works for Real Life too. Big Grin
celebkiriedhel, proud to be a member of LeeFish since Dec 2010.
amazon wishlist because Lee said so.

#10 21-04-2013 
Congrats on the move! Here's to hoping everything will go quickly and painlessly. Flower Me, I'd go every so slightly mad if I didn't have Internet for three weeks, but like Kiri said, that's what Internet cafés are for. Smile
[Image: nixedbuttongreen5.jpg]

Sorry, that is a members only option